You'll Also Like...
1) The aim of the game is to get the block to fall into the square hole at the end of each stage. There are 33 stages to complete.
2) To move the block around the world, use the left, right, up and down arrow keys. Be careful not to fall off the edges. The level will be restarted if this happens.
3) Bridges and switches are located in many levels. The switches are activated when they are pressed down by the block. You do not need to stay resting on the switch to keep bridges closed.
4) There are two types of switches: "Heavy" x-shaped ones and "soft" octagon ones... Soft switches (octagons) are activated when any part of your block presses it. Hard switches (x's) require much more pressure, so your block must be standing on its end to activate them.
5) When activated, each switch may behave differently. Some will swap the bridges from open to closed to open each time it is used. Some will create bridges permanently. Green or red colored squares will flash to indicate which bridges are being operated.
6) Orange tiles are more fragile than the rest of the land. If your block stands up vertically on an orange tile, the tile will give way and your block will fall through.
7) Finally, there is a third type of switch shaped like this: ( ) It teleports your block to different locations, splitting it into two smaller blocks at the same time. These can be controlled individually and will rejoin into a normal block when both are places next to each other.
8) You can select which small block to use at any time by pressing the spacebar. Small blocks can still operate soft switches, but they aren't big enough to activate heavy switches. Also, small blocks cannot go through the exit hole -- only a complete block can finish the stage.
9) Remember the passcode for each stage. It is located in the top right corner. You can skip straight back to each stage later on by going to "Load Stage" in the main menu and entering the 6 digit level code.
Coolmath top picks
Checkmate! Play the classic strategic board game. You can challenge the computer, a friend, or join a match against another online player.
Don't crash! Leap over the hurdles and across the platforms to reach the finish line. It's hard to be an Olympian. Can you beat the first level?
Ever played the classic game Snake? Slither around and eat the apples to grow your snake as long as possible. But don't hit the wall, or eat your own tail!
How's your three-point shot? Aim over defenders and obstacles, or smash right through them!
Hop in your helicopter and join this strategic multiplayer game. Specialize your copter, build a base, and conquer the map!
Wait...Not yet...Go! Bounce the ball at the perfect time to get through the moving obstacles.
Launch zombies out of a cannon and into the happy faces in this crazy sequel. Take aim and let those rag dolls fly!
Run through the maze and obstacles to get to the burger stand. You only have 60 seconds, so you better start running!
Slice the jelly blob into pieces so that no pieces have more than one star. Try to do it in as few moves as possible!
It's rush hour and you're stuck in the parking lot. Move the other cars out of the way so you can reach the exit.